Celebrating 12 years of helping children One by One
For more than 12 years, Amway and IBOs have been helping children around the world to live, work and play.
Through the One by One Campaign for Children, Amway has helped more than 12 million children and donated more than US$ 250 million to charitable causes.
Over the last six years, Amway has donated more than AU$1.1 million in goods and cash to local communities across Australia and New Zealand.
Corporate Social responsibility report
One by One
- $274,000 to the highly acclaimed Grace Centre for Newborn Care at Westmead Children's Hospital
- $150,000 to provide modified bicycles through Freedom Wheels; helping children with disability enjoy fun and independence
- $121,200 for HeartKids Australia, to help the fight against childhood heart disease
- $50,000 for the victims of the Queensland floods
- $30,000 for Cystic Fibrosis and Indigenous literacy
- $18,400 to the Mater Foundation, to fund two Twin Neonatal Cots for twins who are born prematurely or critically ill
- $10,000 towards early intervention therapies for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- $15,600 to the WA Disabled Sports Association and DEBRA Australia