We never sell, rent or trade your personal information.
We may disclose your personal information to Related Companies and third party service providers.
For example, we disclose your personal information to third party service providers to perform activities in connection with the purposes described in this Policy. These disclosures include:
- where a product or service you wish to acquire is provided or supplied by or through a third party;
- where a third party, such as a mailing house, carries out activities on our behalf;
- if disclosure is otherwise required in order to provide you with a particular product or service;
- in order to ensure our ability to continue providing products and services;
- if disclosure is required for the purposes of conducting business analysis in order to improve our products and services;
- if disclosure is required by law;
- where you have provided your consent which may be given expressly or may reasonably be implied by your conduct.
We require related and unrelated third parties to whom your personal information is disclosed to keep the information confidential and only use it for the same purposes we are permitted to use it.
Some of the organisations to which Amway will disclose personal information are located outside Australia.
These organisations include Amway Affiliates such as the United States, New Zealand and Malaysia. This is especially so if you have an international business. We take reasonable steps to ensure that all overseas recipients of personal information comply with the Australian Privacy Principles.
In addition to what is detailed above, if you are a Client, personal information including your name, identification number, contact details and the value of the purchases you have made will be disclosed to your referring or sponsoring IBO, or the current IBO servicing you. IBOs upline in your referring IBO’s line of sponsorship will also have access to your identification number and the value of your purchases, but not your name and contact details.
In addition to what is detailed above, if you are an IBO, personal information including your first, middle and last names; postal address; delivery address; email address; telephone number/s; gender and date of birth will be disclosed to your sponsoring IBO and your Platinum IBO so that they may fulfil their sponsorship duties. If necessary for business purposes, your personal information may also be disclosed to more senior IBOs in your referring IBO’s Line of Sponsorship or Line of Affiliation.
If it is your wish that your personal information is not disclosed to your immediate upline, please contact us on 1800 45 46 47.