Stay in touch! Contact Us Now Phone: 1800 45 46 47 Monday to Friday: 8am to 6.30pm AEST Fax: 1800 45 46 48 Send us an email
NUTRIWAY® Chewable Multivitamin & Iron - 100 Tablets
Item Number: 122
|Retail Price:||$ 36.88|
Item(s) Added | View Cart
The kids will absolutely love these. Chewable Multivitamin & Iron are the kid tested multi with top points for taste.
- Packed with 11 vitamins and iron for diets that don't quite go according to plan
- Includes nutrients vital for growing bodies - blood tonic
- A delicious orange flavour - the treat you have when you're not having a treat
NUTRIWAY® Chewables recommended to anyone who:
- Has a child from 1 to 3 years of age.
- Has an older child or adult who has difficulty swallowing tablets and prefers a chewable multivitamin and iron tablet.
- Believes their dietary intake in inadequate.
- Children who are picky eaters.
- Children who require additional nutritional support.
Not recommended for infants under the age of 1. Chew one tablet each day for children under 4 years of age. Two tablets each day for older children and adults. Preferably take supplements with a meal. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
Not recommended for infants under the age of 1. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalent for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalent for men. Taking more than 3000 micrograms retinol vitamin A equivalent may cause birth defects if you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant. Store tablets with lid tightly closed in a cool, dry place (below 25 °C). Contains sugars. Contains lactose. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
|Retinol (as Vitamin A Acetate)||396mcg/1320 IU|
|Thiamin Nitrate (Vitamin B1)||0.7mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1.1mg|
|Pyridoxine (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) (Vitamin B6)||1.0mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||1.5mcg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||30mg|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)||10mcg|
|D-Alpha-Tocopherol Succinate (Vitamin E)||6mg|
|Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate)||2.5mg|
|Petroselenium crispum (Parsely) extract||564mcg|
|Nasturtium officinale (Watercress) extract||113mcg|
|Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) extract||26.2mg|