AMWAY ONE BY ONE CAMPAIGN FOR CHILDREN
Celebrating 12 years of helping children One by One
For more than 12 years, Amway and IBOs have been helping children around the world to live, work and play.
Through the One by One Campaign for Children, Amway has helped more than 12 million children and donated more than US$ 250 million to charitable causes.
Over the last six years, Amway has donated more than AU$1.1 million in goods and cash to local communities across Australia and New Zealand.
- $274,000 to the highly acclaimed Grace Centre for Newborn Care at Westmead Children's Hospital
- $150,000 to provide modified bicycles through Freedom Wheels; helping children with disability enjoy fun and independence
- $121,200 for HeartKids Australia, to help the fight against childhood heart disease
- $50,000 for the victims of the Queensland floods
- $30,000 for Cystic Fibrosis and Indigenous literacy
- $18,400 to the Mater Foundation, to fund two Twin Neonatal Cots for twins who are born prematurely or critically ill
- $10,000 towards early intervention therapies for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- $15,600 to the WA Disabled Sports Association and DEBRA Australia
The power of 5
We've combined our expertise in nutrition to help improve the lives of children by launching the Power of 5 campaign to help raise funds for malnutrition and inspire a global movement.
GUINNESS WORLD Record Title
Amway smashed a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title while raising awareness for global childhood malnutrition through its NUTRILITE® Power of 5 Campaign.LEARN MORE
HELP FOR CHILDREN WITH HEART DISEASE
Today, eight babies will be born with a heart defect in Australia - that’s over 3,000 a year!
That’s why we are continuing the fight against childhood heart disease through a recent donation of $50,000 to HeartKids Australia.
Helping critically ill babies
Amway is now a Benefactor of the Children’s Hospital at Westmead with donations exceeding $290,000.
The donations have helped fund life-saving equipment for The Grace Centre for Newborn Care that provides intensive care for high-risk newborns.