Amway One By One Foundation
For more than 12 years, Amway and Independent Business Owners (IBOs) have been helping children around the world to live, work and play.
We have partnered with many worthwhile charity organisations throughout the years and this year, the Amway One By One Foundation is proud to be partnering with HeartKids and Children’s Hospitals across Australia and New Zealand including Children’s Hospital at Westmead (NSW), Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital (QLD), The Women’s & Children’s Hospital (SA), Perth’s Children’s (WA), Royal Children’s Hospital (VIC), and the Kidz First Children’s Hospital (NZ).
The Amway One By One Foundation’s most recent initiatives include:
- $72,000 donated to HeartKids Australia, to help the fight against childhood heart disease, with total donations equalling $262,000 since 2011.
- $24,000 to the highly acclaimed Grace Centre for Newborn Care at Westmead Children's Hospital, with total donations equaling $345,485 since 2011.
- $15,261 to Rural Aid for a truck-load of hay for farmers suffering in the drought.
- $10,700 to the Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital (QLD) for a life-saving Vyntus ECG machine.
- $10,000 to The Women & Children’s Hospital (SA) for play equipment at their patient beach house.
- $10,000 to the Perth Children’s (WA) Hospital for capnography monitoring equipment.
- $10,000 to the Royal Children’s Hospital (VIC) for a life-saving Vyntus ECG machine.
- $3,550 to Lifeline.
- $3,500 to the Cerebral Palsy Alliance towards STEPtember initiatives.
Over the last seven years, Amway has donated more than AU$1.1 million in goods and cash to local communities across Australia and New Zealand.
Globally, through the One by One Campaign for Children, Amway has helped more than 12 million children and donated more than US$ 250 million to charitable causes.
An exciting initiative that launched in late 2016 was the Amway Volunteers Program. This program encourages and recognises IBOs for the great charitable work they are doing in their local community.
Through this program, we have recognised over 90 IBOs and staff in Australia and New Zealand. Read some of their amazing stories here.