As part of Amway’s commitment to ‘help people live better lives’, we have introduced the Amway Volunteers Program, where we invite you, Amway Independent Business Owners (IBOs), to be the change you want to see in your communities.
We ENCOURAGE you and your team to join Amway in being the change in your communities and we want to RECOGNISE you for the difference you are making.
Who is an Amway Volunteer?
An Amway Volunteer is an IBO who is committed to making the world a better place through local volunteering efforts.
How do I become an Amway Volunteer?
- Amway Australia & New Zealand, along with our partnered charities, will be organising charity/donation initiatives throughout the year that our IBOs and staff can participate in.
- IBO Leaders can nominate team members to become Amway Volunteers for their great work in the community. IBO leaders can nominate IBOs in their team by sharing their stories on the Amway ANZ Facebook page (read below for further information). You can also nominate an IBO by either emailing us email@example.com or nominate an IBO here.
- IBOs can create their own or participate in individual/group initiatives and inform us about them. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide us with information about your initiative.
Share YOUR stories!
Simply share your stories by posting on the Amway ANZ Facebook page using the #nominateAmwayVolunteers hashtag and inspire others to be the change! You can find the Amway ANZ Facebook page at www.facebook.com/amway.australia.newzealand. If you meet the eligible criteria, you will be recognised as an Amway Volunteer and we will add the #AmwayVolunteers hashtag to your Facebook post.
How will Amway Volunteers be recognised?
- Amway Volunteer stories will be shared on Amway’s social media
- You will receive an Amway Volunteer Pin via postal mail
- An Amway Volunteer Certificate will be posted on your Facebook page and a copy will be sent to you in the mail
- One “Top Amway Volunteer” is picked every quarter, who will receive a one-time $1,000 donation from the Amway One by One Foundation to their chosen charity. We will also write a feature story about their great work to be posted on Amway Today. An Amway staff member will get in contact with the selected “Top Amway Volunteer” each quarter to notify and discuss any requirements.
Join Amway in being the change, start volunteering and nominating today!