Amway 2019 ARTISTRY™ STAR Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
It is important that you read and understand these terms and conditions. If you are unsure of any part of this program, you are encouraged to contact your State Sales Manager in Australia or Manager in New Zealand for clarification.
Information on how to enter the ARTISTRY Star Program (“the Program”) and prize details form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
Qualifying period: The qualifying period for the Program is 1 April 2019 through to 31 August 2019. An IBO must have achieved the qualification requirements within this period.
PPV: Any volume (attributable to products or services) purchased by an IBO for personal use, or is visible to Amway as registered customer or VIP client sales.
Beauty PPV or Beauty Volume: For the purposes of the Program, Beauty PPV only includes ARTISTRY (including ARTISTRY Men) volume which is purchased by an IBO for personal use or visible to Amway as registered customer sales and does not include PV generated from other Amway brands or Amway partner store commissions.
PGV: Includes an IBOs own PPV and their group volume (attributable to products or services) purchased by an IBO for personal use, or is visible to Amway as registered customer or VIP client sales.
Entry is open to all Amway Independent Business Owners (“IBOs”) of Amway of Australia or Amway of New Zealand, who are resident in Australia or New Zealand and have registered as IBOs before 1 March 2019. An IBO must be active, with a renewed business, as of 28 February 2019. For the avoidance of doubt, the program and all associated prizes are open to Australian and New Zealand residents only.
Any new IBO who registers their Amway business after 1 March 2019 will not be eligible to participate in the Program.
The qualifying period for the Program is 5 months from 1 April, 2019 to 31 August 2019 (“Qualifying Period”).
The participating IBO’s five month Base Volume for the Program is determined by the bonus period average ARTISTRY PPV and average PGV achieved across all products between 1 January and 31 December 2018 divided by 12 months then multiplied by 5.
If an IBO joined Amway during 2018, the PPV and PGV base will be calculated on their total volume achieved in 2018 divided by the number of months in the business. For example, if an IBO joined Amway in March 2018, the Beauty PPV and PGV base will be calculated on the total volume achieved in 2018 divided by 10 months. This equates to the average monthly base which is multiplied by 5 months to a calculated total of 5 month base.
PPV for the Program is restricted to Beauty PPV, that being ARTISTRYTM and ARTISTRY Men products only. PPV targets exclude PV received from Amway partner store commissions or any other Amway brands.
A qualifying month is determined by the participating IBO achieving a minimum of 100PPV in ARTISTRY at least 3 out of 5 months.
- If an IBO’s 5 month average PGV base in 2018 is less than 500 PGV, their Program target will automatically be set at 500 PGV. This is due to the minimum 100 Beauty PPV requirement in at least three out of five months, which contributes towards an IBO’s total PGV.
- To qualify, a participating IBO must:
a. Achieve a minimum of 100PPV above their base in ARTISTRY in at least 3 out of 5 months;
b. Complete the ARTISTRY Startup Program Training, either online, via the Facebook;
group or at a Business Centre by 31 August 2019 and pass the quiz. IBOs who have completed the training prior to the start of the Qualifying Period will still qualify. All IBOs must be able to produce their training certificates upon Amway’s request
To qualify, Platinums and above must:
a. Achieve a minimum of 500PPV across the 5 month period;
b. Complete the ARTISTRY Startup Program Training, either online, via the Facebook group or at a Business Centre by 31 August 2019 and pass the quiz. IBOs who have completed the training prior to the start of the Qualifying Period will still qualify. All IBOs must be able to produce their training certificates upon Amway’s request;
c. Achieve a minimum of 10% PGV growth in their ARTISTRY business
d. Ensure their total PGV on all other categories is, at a minimum, maintained over the 2018 PGV.
- Prize: Weekend Getaway
The top 15 IBOs who have the highest cumulative incremental ARTISTRY PPV growth and meet all qualifying criteria of the Program and these terms and conditions will be invited to a weekend in Noosa, QLD. Resort details to be confirmed.
- Only one person’s name registered on the business will be invited to attend the weekend, even if there are two partners on the business. If the second person whose name is registered on the qualifying business is interested in attending they will be required to travel at their own cost, with Amway’s approval and at Amway’s complete discretion, including accommodation and transfers. The estimated cost of full participation in the weekend program, excluding airfares, will be provided if requested.
The weekend trip is designed exclusively for individual IBOs who qualify. There are no opportunities for children to attend, unless agreed to in advance, in writing and at Amway’s complete discretion.
- The weekend away includes return airfares from the IBO’s nearest capital city, 2 nights’ accommodation at a Noosa venue to be confirmed plus meals and activities to be advised. Any additional activities not listed in Amway’s final itinerary are at the IBO’s own expense. Travel will be paid from the IBOs registered Australia or New Zealand address and not from any location outside Australia or New Zealand.
a. The PV reward is available to all qualifying IBOs, excluding Platinums and above.
b. If an IBO meets all the set criteria of the Program and these terms and conditions and grows between 500PPV and 799PPV between 1 April 2019 and 31 August 2019 in their ARTISTRY Volume, they will receive a reward of 50 PPV in the month of September.
c. If an IBO meets all the set criteria of the Program and these terms and conditions and grows between 800PPV and 1199PPV between 1 April 2019 and 31 August 2019 in their ARTISTRY Volume, they will receive a reward of 100 PPV in the month of September.
d. If an IBO meets all the set criteria of the Program and these terms and conditions and grows more than 1200PPV between 1 April 2019 and 31 August 2019 in their ARTISTRY Volume, they will receive a reward of 200 PPV.
The top 15 qualifiers as per clause 13, are excluded from receiving these PPV rewards.
- Participating IBOs must maintain their 2018 PPV and PGV across all other (non ARTISTRY) Amway products and services to be eligible to participate throughout the duration of the Program.
- Any PV transfers which relate to ARTISTRY Volume cannot, under any circumstances, be included as growth volume for ARTISTRY PPV during the qualifying period.
- Volume targets will not change during the program if an IBO within your group achieves Platinum qualification. If an IBO with your group resigns from the Amway business, their volume will remain in your base target.
- All returns of beauty products that contribute to the Personal PV requirements for the Program will be adjusted in the month the product is returned. If any products returned exceed 400PPV in Australia or 200PPV in New Zealand, the Amway Rules of Conduct require that the PV be reworked to the original month of purchase.
- All participants acknowledge that the Rules of Conduct for Amway IBOs are applicable and must be adhered to, including any related policies. Any IBO found to be in breach of the Rules of Conduct or any Amway policy will be disqualified. The Rules of Conduct for Amway IBOs can be found at www.amway.com.au/rulesofconduct.
- All IBOs must be in good standing with Amway to participate and receive an award under the Program. Any IBO found not to be in good standing with Amway will be disqualified, at the complete discretion of Amway.
- If an IBO is in default on instalment finance on volume that contributes to their qualification under the Program, Amway reserves the right to withhold the qualification and award until the debt is resolved.
- While care is taken in the preparation and communication of the Program data, Amway specifically disclaims liability for error or omission in the data or for the consequences accruing to the IBOs who act in reliance on the data.
- Amway will audit all qualifications of participants in the Program and reserves the right to amend or withdraw the qualification of IBOs who have not complied with these terms and conditions, who have breached the Rules of Conduct in any way or who have manipulated volume, or manipulated the Sales and Marketing Plan, to gain an advantage under the Program.
- The top 15 IBO qualifiers will not be disclosed to any IBO until the conclusion of the program. No information will be made available to any Upline leader.
- Following the conclusion of the Program, no correspondence will be entered into with respect to the determination of the winners.
- Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, Amway (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury which may be suffered or sustained during the course of the Program or when redeeming a prize or attending a prize weekend; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way from the Program.
- If the Program is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted in its entirely as anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of Amway, Amway reserves the right in its sole discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) disqualify any participant and/or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Program or any part of the Program, as appropriate.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time by Amway without notice.
The Program is run by Amway of Australia, ABN 49 004 807 756, 3/7-9 Irvine Place, Bella Vista, NSW 2153, phone: (02) 9854 8100.