GIP 2018 Terms & Conditions
GIP 2018 Terms & Conditions
- All New Zealand Progressive Cash Award qualifiers will be paid in Australian Dollars (AU$) which will then be
converted to the equivalent amount in New Zealand Dollars at the time of payment.
- All IBOs who wish to participate in the 2018 Growth Incentive Program will be required to electronically register their
acceptance of the terms and conditions, inclusive of the Higher Award and Growth Incentive Program Tracking and
Review Process. Only registered incentive participants will be processed under the Higher Award and Growth
Incentive Program Tracking and Review Process to qualify for potential incentive payments. These terms and
conditions must be read in conjunction with the Higher Award and Growth Incentive Program Tracking and Review
Process PY 2018 Australia and New Zealand requirements which will be available from mid July 2017.
- An IBO must be in good standing with Amway to receive any Personal or Frontline Q cash award payments or receive
an invitation to ANY Amway Business Seminar. At all times, the Rules of Conduct for Amway IBOs (Rules of Conduct)
must be complied with. All GIP payments and incentive trip qualifications are subject to the Higher Award and
Tracking verification audit process and payable at the discretion of Amway
- A minimum of 3 x full business months must pass after the month an IBO registers as a new IBO before they can
qualify at the Silver Producer level. The new Silver Producer qualification will be subject to preliminary denial and a
full review if this requirement is not met
- Any IBO who qualifies for either an Achievers qualified month or any personal or frontline Q cash award or any other initiative that is part of the Growth Incentive Program 2018 must have a minimum of 150 PPV in each qualifying month. Where an IBO achieves 150 PPV for a qualifying month this requirement EXCLUDES automatic top-up and automatic top-up reversal.
- All personal and frontline Q cash awards and all 9% and 12% One Time Cash Awards will be paid upon the
completion of the relevant higher reward qualification and review process (usually within ten weeks after the actual
qualification month) has been finalised. For example, if you qualify for a payment in September 2017 you will be
paid in mid -December 2017. All IBOs must also requalify in PY 2018 at their highest pin level they achieved in PY
2017 to be eligible to receive a personal and frontline Q cash award
- To qualify for a personal or frontline Q cash award all qualifying months must be within the 2018 Amway
- For the personal and frontline Q cash award program all IBOs will have a predetermined PY 2018 Q baseline which
is the actual total number of personal and frontline Q’s achieved in the 2017 performance year.
- If an IBO achieves Ruby Volume ( minimum 15,000PGV) AND also had one or more qualified legs they will only be entitled to receive a maximum of 2 x Personal Q's
- All qualified Platinums and above as of 31 August 2017 will receive their PY 2018 personal and frontline Q base
from their State Sales Manager in Australia or their Senior Manager in New Zealand in late September 2017.
- If there is default on instalment finance of volume that contributes to any higher award qualification, AMWAY
reserves the right to withhold the qualification and award and any related cash award payment until the debt is
- To protect the line of sponsorship AMWAY has instituted procedures, as far as practicable, to issue finance terms
only to IBOs with the appropriate credit history, however, bonus/rebate qualifiers acknowledge that instalment debt
management is a joint responsibility between the leadership and AMWAY.
- If an audit of a qualification month indicates noncompliance with the Rules of Conduct or Higher Award tracking
requirements Amway will take steps to recover Progressive Cash Award payments and Platinum Growth cash
award payments. If there is a return of products exceeding 400 PV (200 PV in New Zealand) by a qualifier or an
IBO through line from a qualifier the PV will be reworked back to the month of purchase and any personal or
frontline Q cash award paid in relation to that product will be recoverable by Amway.
- To participate in the PY 2018 Growth Incentive Program, all IBOs must comply with the Amway Rules of Conduct,
- All IBOs must be in good standing with Amway to receive an invitation to ANY business seminar as a part of the
PY 2018 Growth Incentive Program.
- Travel and accommodation will not be provided for the New Silver and Gold Producer Seminars.
- The New Silver and Gold Producer Seminar, New Platinum Seminar, Achievers, New Emerald Ubud Getaway and
Diamond Invitational events are all classified as invitational events. Thus, if an IBO receives an invitation and
chooses for whatever reason not to attend any of these events they will not be reimbursed with any of the costs
associated with that particular event.
- All IBOs are responsible for their own visas upon departing and/or returning into Australia or New Zealand for any
Achievers New Emerald or Diamond Invitational event which is held overseas. If for any reason an IBO is refused
re-entry back into Australia or New Zealand owing to a visa issue the IBO(s) will be liable for ALL associated
accommodation and travel costs incurred for any additional time which they are required to spend in the country
where the event is located.
- Achievers 2018 Nusa Dua and New Emerald Ubud Getaway are invitational events only extended to those names
listed on the Amway independent business. Therefore, any children of any Amway independent business owner(s)
are not invited.
- These Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice.
ACHIEVERS: The annual invitational business seminar for high performing IBOs.
EMERALD BONUS/REBATE RECIPIENT(EBR/ERR): An IBO will have personally or foster sponsored three or more in-market 21% groups, each of which have qualified at the maximum performance bonus level in at least six months of the Amway Performance Year.
SILVER PRODUCER An IBO who achieves one qualifying Silver Producer month within a rolling twelve month period.
GOLD PRODUCER: An IBO who achieves three qualifying Silver Producer months within a rolling twelve month period.
PGV: Personal Group Volume (PGV): Any volume outside of an IBO’s entire existing qualified leg(s).
PPV: Any Volume which is purchased by an IBO for personal use, or for sale to customers.
PY 2017: Performance Year that runs from1 September 2016 through to 31 August 2017.
PY 2018: Performance Year that runs from 1 September 2017 through to 31 August 2018.
PY 2019: Performance Year that runs from 1 September 2018 through to 31 August 2019.
PY 2020: Performance Year that runs from 1 September 2019 through to 31 August 2020.
QUALIFYING LEG: A personal or foster sponsored leg that has qualified at the maximum performance bonus level of 21% for a minimum of six months within the same Amway Performance Year.
RULES OF CONDUCT: The Rules of Conduct for Amway IBOs which can be found at www.amway.com.au/rulesofconduct or www.amway.co.nz/rulesofconduct.
VOLUME EQUIVALENCY (VE): Achieved by generating at least 10 Silver Producer qualified months in the Performance Year along with 108,000 VE, which equates to 120% of the annual Founders Platinum volume. Volume Equivalency includes both non-qualifying and qualifying volume from your entire in-market group during the Amway Performance Year.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.