VIP Client: Terms & Conditions
This agreement is governed by the laws in force in the State of New South Wales, Australia.
The material on this site is published by us and is intended for use in Australia. The site is not intended for use outside Australia. We make no claim that the information contained on this site is appropriate or may be downloaded legally outside Australia. If you access this website from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws in your jurisdiction.
This site is a business and commercial site. It is, therefore, not intended for persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you should speak to your parents, your guardian, or a responsible adult and obtain their permission or advice prior to use this site.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information, materials and services contained on this site are provided to you "as is," and "as available". By provision of the site and the information, materials and services contained herein we do not provide professional advice or services. All tips and hints, suggestions and references to 'remedies' should not be relied upon without reservations; you should not act on the basis of anything contained on this website without first obtaining specific professional advice.
We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials, and expressly disclaim liability for any errors and/or omissions in this information and materials. To the maximum extent permitted by law, unless otherwise specified, we disclaim all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory. In addition, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the security of accounts, or that this site is free from destructive materials, including but not limited to computer viruses, hackers, or other technical sabotage, nor do we warrant, guarantee or make any representations that access to this site will be fully accessible at all times, uninterrupted, or error-free.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim liability for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation lost or misdirected orders, lost profits, lost registrations, lost goodwill, or lost or stolen programs or other data, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with (1) use of this site, or the inability to use this site by any party; or (2) any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission; or (3) line or system failure or the introduction of a computer virus, or other technical sabotage, even if we or our employees or representatives are advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages, losses or expenses.
Copyright in Material on this Site
Unless otherwise indicated, all website design, text and graphics is © Copyright 2016 Amway of Australia. All rights reserved. None of the material may be copied, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted used or reproduced in whole or part in any form or by any means for any purpose unless such use is expressly permitted by Amway or by applicable copyright laws.
To the extent necessary in order to lawfully access and use the services available on this website, you are granted permission to display, download, save and to print portions of this web site for non-commercial use only provided that the materials are not modified and any reproduction contains all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
All trade names, brand names, trade symbols, logos, slogans, trade marks or services marks followed with an asterisk are trade marks or proprietary interests of Amway Corporation, Ada, Michigan, USA. There are other trade names, brand names, trade symbols, logos, slogans, trade marks, service marks, brand names, and company names, indicated on this website that are the property of their respective owners.
The Amway VIP Client website may contain a number of links to other Internet sites including, without limitation, sites that may provide advice or other goods and services which are operated by third party vendors. The provision of the link does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, use, or products and services made available through the associated websites. By utilising these links, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the actions, content, accuracy, privacy policies, opinions expressed, services provided, goods sold, or other links provided by these sites. You further acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible either directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused by use of or reliance on linked sites. Should you have any questions regarding these sites, you should address them directly with the relevant site administrator.
YOUR CONDUCT ON THE SITE
You must not:
(a) use the Amway VIP Client website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
(b) use the Amway VIP Client website:
- to transmit (or authorise the transmission of) "junk mail," "chain letters," unsolicited emails, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
- to impersonate any person or entity; (including using Amway trademarks, trade names, images, logos or designs as part of a display name or profile photo)
- to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
- to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others; or
- for any unlawful purpose;
(c) use the Amway VIP Client website to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available (or attempt to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available) any Material that:
- is not your original work, or which in any way violates or infringes (or could reasonably be expected to violate or infringe) the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
- contains, promotes, or provides information about unlawful activities or conduct;
- is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including Material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- exploits another person in any manner;
- contains nudity, excessive violence, or sexual acts or references;
- includes an image or personal information of another person or persons unless you have their consent;
- poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- you know or suspect (or ought reasonably to have known or suspected) to be false, misleading or deceptive;
- contains large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden content;
- contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- advertises, promotes or solicits any goods or services or commercial activities except where expressly permitted or authorised by us;
- contains financial, legal, medical or other professional advice except where expressly permitted or authorised by us;
- contains content relating to the Amway Business Opportunity (such as sponsorship, income, Lines of Sponsorship, etc) or Amway business terminology (such as GIP, SIP, BSM, BDS, Network 21 or IDA etc); or
- contains Amway trademarks, trade names, or logos except where expressly permitted and authorised by us.
(d) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Amway VIP Client website;
(e) use any robot, spider, or other device or process to retrieve, index, or in any way reproduce, modify or circumvent the navigational structure, security or presentation of the Amway VIP Client website;
(f) use the Amway VIP Client website with the assistance of any automated scripting tool or software;
(g) frame or mirror any part of the Amway VIP Client website without our prior written authorisation;
(h) use code or other devices containing any reference to the Amway VIP Client website to direct other persons to any other web page;
(i) except to the extent permitted by law, modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Amway VIP Client website or cause any other person to do so; or
(j) delete any attributions or legal or proprietary notices on the Amway VIP Client website.
By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any Material via the Amway VIP Client website, you:
(a) grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the Material in any form and for any purpose;
(b) except where expressly stated otherwise, also grant each user of the Amway VIP Client website a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the Material in any form for any purpose, subject to these Conditions;
(c) warrant that you have the right to grant the abovementioned licences;
(d) warrant that the Material does not breach these Conditions; and
(e) unconditionally waive all Moral Rights (as defined by the Copyright Act 1968) which you may have in respect of the Material.
We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
- review, modify, reformat, reject or remove any Material which you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available (or attempt to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available) that, in our opinion, violates the Conditions or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
- monitor use of the Amway VIP Client website, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with these Conditions or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
Amway is not responsible for, and accept no liability with respect to, any Material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Amway VIP Client website by any person other than us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not be taken to have uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made Material available on the Amway VIP Client website simply by facilitating others to post, transmit or other make Material available. Furthermore, we do not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than us.
GUARANTEE AND WARRANTIES
100% 90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Any time you purchase a product through the Amway website www.amway.com.au, you have the right to use it for a reasonable time (90 days) to determine whether it is satisfactory and whether you want to keep it. If you decide that it is not satisfactory, you may return your purchase, or the unused portion, to us. You will be offered a choice of replacement without charge, full credit towards the purchase of another product or a refund of your full purchase price.
Exclusions: This guarantee does not apply to products that have been damaged or misused after receipt or to any services.
In addition to Amway’s 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, some products may also be covered by additional specific written warranties including the following:
- Amway One Year Warranty
Amway warrants new mechanical devices/appliances for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. If any mechanical device/appliance purchased should become defective during the warranty period, Amway will, at its discretion repair, replace or issue a refund for the defective device with proof of purchase.
- Statutory or Implied Warranties
Our goods come with guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law that cannot be excluded. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Where relevant, our prices include the 10% Goods and Services Tax.
We sometimes experience greater demand for an item than expected or an unforseen delay in the shipment of goods. In the event of a delay you will be advised at the time of order placement.
Payment may be made by credit card. You are responsible for providing a valid credit card number with available credit at the time of purchase. Through your use of a credit card, you represent and warrant that you have authority to use any such credit card.
If you do not have, nor wish to use, a credit card, you should speak with your referring IBO who may register and place orders on your behalf.
You are responsible for payment of all applicable State and Commonwealth taxes. You are responsible for payment of delivery costs. These additional charges will be included on your order invoice.
The products you purchase on the Amway VIP Client website will be dispatched to your nominated address via our transport partners Couriers Please and Toll. We aim to dispatch parcels from our warehouse within 1 business day of receiving your order.
If you select Regular Delivery, our metro transport partner Couriers Please will deliver your products to you within 4-5 business days of leaving our warehouse, although in many areas delivery will happen sooner than this. Regular delivery through our regional transport partner Toll is likely to take 5-6 business days if you live in Western Australia country, Tasmania country, Darwin 0800-0834, and Northern Territory country areas.
If you select Express Delivery, Toll Priority will deliver to you within 1-2 business days after your parcel has left our warehouse, dependent on your location.
Express delivery is likely to take longer than 2 business days if you live in far regional and remote areas.
Handling and Delivery Charges
Note: Delivery charges are correct at the time of printing but may be subject to change without notice. Delivery Orders are delivered between the hours of 7.00am and 6.00pm (Monday to Friday). In the event that there is no one to take delivery, the driver may, in the interest of security, leave a card in your mail box. The card will provide details on how to book a redelivery, collect from a nominated Hubbed Newsagent or if in rural areas pick up your order from the closest nominated collect point. Your parcel will be held for 10 working days before returning it to the Amway warehouse.
Delivery to an Alternate Address: to ensure safe delivery when you are not available to receive your products, you may have your order delivered to another address nominated as an alternative "ship to" address.
Future Developments: we reserve the right to alter any of our ongoing arrangements, in order to provide a better service for all customers. Consistent with our service philosophy, enhancements may be introduced to broaden our service offering.
To exchange a product in accordance with the relevant guarantees and warranties please ensure that you have information from the invoice packing slip that accompanied the product.
To exchange or replace a product:
Simply call the Regional Contact Centre on 1800 454 647.
To return a product for credit:
Items under $25.00 including all food and grocery, please call the Regional Contact Centre on 1800 454 647. Please have information from the order confirmation email or the invoice packing slip that accompanied the product ready when you call. Please notify the operator if your return is to include broken glass, dangerous goods or spilt food substances.
Items over $25 will need to be physically returned to Amway.
The following steps should be followed for product returns:
STEP 1: Download the Return Merchandise Authorisation form from the website – log into amway.com.au\My Business\Business Resources\Downloads\Popular Forms – print and complete the form.
STEP 2: Carefully pack the product(s) you wish to return in a single carton or padded bag making sure to INCLUDE YOUR COMPLETED RMA. Retain a copy for your records. Seal the box or bag. The address label for the box will be supplied by the courier driver.
STEP 3: Contact the Regional Contact Centre on 1800 45 46 47 to arrange for the goods to be collected.
STEP 4: Place the goods out ready for collection by 7.00am the next working day. The goods will be collected within two working days from your call to the Contact Centre.
The following applies for Amway product returns:
- Do not sent aerosol, flammable or broken items by post. Postage costs of products returned via the 'Reply Paid' postal address are paid for by Amway. Please do not pay postage on these items.
- Amway cannot pay freight or handling for products which have been returned other than in the manner prescribed above.
- Amway will not refund or exchange part packs.
- Removal of packaging constitutes use.
- If a client seeks to return a product outside of 90 days, the ultimate decision to accept or reject will take account of circumstances of the purchase.
- For any product returns after 3 months from date of purchase, which have not been accepted, the products will be returned to the consumer.
- Due to the "use by date" on all food products, returns will not be accepted on food over 90 days from date of purchase.
- The acceptance of any product returns between 90 days and 12 months from date of purchase will be at the State Sales Manager's discretion and 5% freight and a 5% handling fee will be automatically charged.
- Any return over 12 months from date of purchase will not be accepted.