eSpring celebrating 15 years
Happy 15th Anniversary, eSpring®
This year eSpring will be celebrating 15 years of sales with Amway globally. Making its debut in 2000 in Japan, the eSpring unit featured one of the most complicated unit upgrades in the eSpring history – introduction of the wireless power. Since its introduction eSpring has revolutionised the water treatment industry:
- Amway water treatment systems (AWTS) were the first home water treatment systems to combine a carbon block filter and ultraviolet (UV) light with electronic monitoring technology in a single unit.
- The innovative eSpring water treatment system is the only system that uses eCoupled wireless power technology to transmit electricity through air, water and plastic components to power the unit’s UV lamp without direct-contact electrical connections.
- eSpring water treatment system was the first to be certified to all 15 NSF/ANSI Standard 401, Emerging Contaminants, which includes pharmaceuticals, pesticides, and herbicides. The eSpring water treatment system also effectively removes more than 140 potential health-effect contaminants like Lead and Mercury.
- eSpring was the first water treatment system to be certified to NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 55, and 401.
- In 2014, eSpring water treatment system received the Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Water Filtration Company of the Year award for a fifth consecutive year.
For the past 15 years eSpring has manufactured and sold more than 4 million units across 48 countries and has more than 120 global patents granted or pending. eSpring is currently the number 1 selling brand in home water treatment systems*
*Based on a Verify Markets study of 2012 global sales.