Product Returns and Exchanges
4.1 PRODUCT EXCHANGES
To exchange a product in accordance with the 100% 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee or any other relevant warranties please ensure that you have information from the invoice that accompanied the product.
To exchange or replace a product simply call Amway on 1800 45 46 47 or visit your local Amway Business Centre for purchases made in-store.
4.2 PRODUCT RETURNS
If you do need to return a product, it is simple and convenient to do.
Please follow one of the procedures below:
OPTION 1: RETURNING A PRODUCT VIA TOLL OR COURIERS PLEASE
- Call Amway on 1800 45 46 47 and advise them you wish to return a product. Have your IBO number or VIP Client number and original order number ready when you call. Advise Amway if your return is to include dangerous goods or may leak.
- Amway will email you a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Form and a Return Label. The RMA form is also available for you to download from the Amway website.
- Complete the Returns Form, keep a copy and put the original in the package
- Place the Return Label on the outside of the package
- Lodge the package at your nearest participating Australia Post Retail Outlet and keep the lodgement receipt.
- Australia Post will then return the package to us - free of charge!
OPTION 2: RETURNING A PRODUCT AT YOUR LOCAL AMWAY BUSINESS CENTRE
- Visit your local Amway Business Centre with the product and your original receipt.
- Ask Amway Staff for a Returns Form.
- Complete the Returns Form and give it to staff with the product.
- Your return will then be sent to our returns team for processing.
4.3 RETURN OF IBO REGISTRATION KIT
If the IBO Registration Kit is returned within 90 days of registering as an Amway IBO and you wish to remain an IBO, you will incur a registration fee.