IBO learning journey
The IBO learning journey is a pathway for success in your Amway business. You can gain new valuable skills and earn some extra cash with our excellent business support tools, mentoring and training. With over 450 unique, high-quality products, each with a 90 day 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can expect to have superior product and sales training to start your own successful business.
We have over 35 online courses in topics like health, beauty and business that have been completed by over 20,000 IBOs! There is something for everyone, whether you have just started with the business or been with us for a while.
If you have any questions on how to access our courses please email the training department on the link below.
New IBO – 9% - Beginners
New to the business and just getting started? These courses are recommended for you.
- Heritage, Vision and Values
- Basic Compensation
The Expert Programs are delivered face-to-face and run through live webinars. The recordings are even available (desktop only) so you can cover the content in your own time.
- ARTISTRY® Beauty Expert Program
- Building your ARTISTRY Business
- NUTRIWAY® Health Expert Program
- Herbal Medicine
- Building your NUTRIWAY Business
- ARTISTRY Ambassador Pathway on eLearning
- NUTRIWAY Ambassador Pathway on eLearning
- Amway Home®
- XS™ pathway
- SATINIQUE® pathway
- Zac video series YouTube
- Nothing Compares to Amway – run monthly in Business Centre
12%-Gold Producer - Intermediate
Need something a bit more in-depth to sink your teeth into? These courses are recommended for you.
- Advanced Compensation
- Higher Award Tracking Verification
- Rules of Conduct
- Power Tips Videos
- Broadening Your Base
- Getting the Appointment
- Starting a Sales Conversation
- Overcome Price Objections
- Closing the Sale
- ARTISTRY® Signature Solutions Training Program
Platinum and above - Advanced
Already working with a team? These courses are recommended for you.
- Advising your downline
- Going International
- Platinum Certification
- Train the Trainer
- Upline Involvement
- Charles Sturt University
- Business Basics
- Marketing and Selling
- Accounting and Finance
- Managing and Leading