Product Returns, Exchanges, Guarantees and Warranties
100% 90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Any time you purchase an Amway product, you have the right to use it for 90 days to determine whether it is satisfactory and whether you want to keep it. If you decide that it is not satisfactory, you may return your purchase or the unused portion. You will be offered a choice of replacement without delivery charge, full credit towards the purchase of another product or a refund of your full purchase price.
EXCLUSIONS FROM THE 100% 90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
This guarantee does not apply to: goods or serviced purchased from Partner Stores or through other linked sites; Vendor Direct products; products that have been damaged or misused after receipt; products that have been made and delivered to customer order; delivery fees; abuse of the Satisfaction Guarantee or to any Services.
EXCHANGES AND PRODUCT RETURNS
To exchange or return a product in accordance with the relevant guarantees and warranties, please ensure you have the information from the invoice that accompanied the product or the emailed order confirmation.Simply call Amway on 1800 45 46 47 or visit your local Amway Business Centre for purchases made in-store.
PRODUCT RETURNS TO AMWAY
- Call Amway on 1800 45 46 47 to arrange collection for larger/multiple items – free of charge.
- The Returns label(s), Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Form and details will be emailed to you.
- Item(s) should be securely packed into a carton (s) with the completed returns form placed inside.
- Attach the supplied Returns label on the outside of the carton (s) and leave at the front door by 7:00am for collection. The Driver will not collect the item without the return label.
- Call Amway on 1800 45 46 47 to request a prepaid Return satchel for smaller/single items – free of charge.
- The satchel and Returns label, Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Form will be posted
- Return the satchel at your nearest participating Australia Post Retail Outlet and keep the lodgement receipt.
Please retain copy of the Returns form as proof of lodgement and for tracking purposes. There is no cost of delivery when the above procedure is followed.
PRODUCT RETURNS VIA AMWAY BUSINESS CENTRE
- Take your item(s) to any Amway Business Centre with the product and your original receipt.
- Complete the returns form (located in-store).
- The Business Centre will process your return.
RETURN OF IBO REGISTRATION KIT
If the IBO Registration Kit is returned within 90 days of registering as an Amway IBO and you wish to remain an IBO, you will need to pay a registration fee.
GUARANTEE AND WARRANTIES
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Laws or other relevant laws. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The benefits under Amway’s 100% 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee are in addition to statutory or implied warranties; and other rights and remedies available under Australian Consumer Laws in relation to the goods.
Guarantees and warranties do not apply where products have been damaged or misused after receipt.
In addition to our 100% 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, some products may also be covered by additional specific written warranties including the following:
A one-year manufacturer's warranty applies. If the product becomes faulty during the warranty period, please return it to us for repair or replacement.
AMWAY ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Amway warrants new mechanical device for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. If any mechanical device purchased should become defective during the warranty period, Amway will, with proof of purchase and at its discretion, repair, replace or issue a refund for the defective device.