XS Magnesium Sticks
Introducing XS™ Magnesium Sticks
Do you lead an active lifestyle? Whether you’re exercising or working, XS™ Magnesium Sticks are a helpful and convenient way to help support normal muscle function, electrolyte balance, and bone health. Plus, they can also help to reduce tiredness and fatigue.SHOP NOW
Why is Magnesium important for you?
Magnesium is a mineral that is important for you at every stage of your life and:
- Is essential for bone and muscle health.
- Is necessary for normal protein synthesis.
- Helps supports normal muscle function.
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to electrolyte balance.
Features of XS Magnesium Sticks
- Each stick provides 250 mg of magnesium.
- Each pack has 30 magnesium sticks.
- Refreshing Electric Lemon flavour.
- Easy to consume – Pour straight onto your tongue, dissolves immediately and can be taken without water.
- Low in carbohydrates (less than 1g) and calories (2.5 calories per serve).
- No added sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten and soy.
- Non-GMO, caffeine free.
Adults and Children of age 15 and above:
Tear the stick packaging and sprinkle the contents directly into your mouth. Let granules dissolve and then swallow. Ingest one stick per day after exercise. Recommended daily dosage: 1.5g (1 stick per day)
This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate physical training or exercise program. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects
Who is XS Magnesium Sticks suitable for?
- Perfect for sports people and all other active people.
- Adults seeking a daily health, wellness and fitness regime - Can be taken with other XS and NUTRIWAY® supplements.
- Adults of all ages with specific benefits for each age group.
20s - FITNESS FANATIC!
- 23 years old
- Eats a high protein diet that is mostly clean
- Trains at the gym 5+ days a week but finds that he is a bit tired in the afternoons
30s - MULTI-TASKING PARENT!
- 35 years old
- Has a full-time job and 2 kids
- Often skips meals and eats takeaway food regularly
- Always active, often feels tired and stressed
- Never taken supplements and doesn’t like to swallow tablets
40s - BUSY TIRED EXECUTIVE
- 47 years old
- Works long hours in a stressful job
- Often skips meals, eats lots of take away, drinks too much coffee and alcohol
- Often feels tired and stressed
- Likes to stay active when possible