Our exclusive ENERJUVE – a patented, positively charged complex of strengthening lipids, reinforcing creatine, and smoothing 18-MEA – works three ways to correct the negative charge found in damaged hair: it penetrates the core, selectively binds to damaged areas, and fortifies weak spots to repair and revitalise hair from the inside out.
ENERJUVE knows where hair needs the most repair and selectively deposits essential nutrients and protection. It nourishes the hair from the inside out, working on multiple levels to transform the look and feel of every hair strand. Hair is softer, healthier looking and more vibrant than ever.
ENERJUVE is used throughout the collection, including all hair care products, the Revitalizing Mask, and the Overnight Repair Treatment.
HOW ENERJUVE™ WORKS
The breakthrough ENERJUVE complex nourishes hair from the inside out, working on three levels to transform hair.
CORTEX IS REINFORCED
Level 1: The strengthening and hydrating ingredients – creatine and amino acids – enrich the inner keratin fibers of the cortex, fortifying and repairing the hair shaft.
Level 2: Structural lipids and amino acids penetrate into the cuticle layers of the hair, making them stronger while maximising moisture holding ability. Instantly hair looks and feels stronger.
Level 3: Smoothing lipids and 18-MEA restore the keratin cells on the cuticle’s surface, allowing them to lay flat. As a result, hair feels soft and smooth, looks shiny and is noticeably healthier looking.
The ENERJUVE™ complex nourishes hair from the inside out, w or king on multiple levels to transform and repair hair ; composed of lipids, creatine and 18-MEA.
Lipids (Levels 2 & 3):
- Long-chain molecules impart structural integrity to the hair.
- Composed of ceramides 2 & 3, cholesterol and fatty acids.
- Components of the Cell Membrane Complex act as a cement to help ‘glue’ cuticle layers and cortical filaments together.
- Key component to help maintain the integrity and moisture of hair.
18-MEA (Levels 2 & 3):
- Unique fatty acid found only in hair.
- Component of the Cell Membrane Complex that binds to the outside of the cuticle for protection.
- Contributes to shine and smoothness of the hair.
Creatine (Level 1):
- Natural amino acid derivative which has been shown to benefit the hair. Helps improve strength to damaged hair by reinforcing electrostatic bonds.
- Works synergistically with lipids to improve hair strength and elasticity.