We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Updated versions of the Terms will be posted here on our website and are effective immediately. The date of the newest version is posted below. Please check these Terms frequently, especially before you use our website, to see if these Terms have changed. Continued use of the Site website after any changes to the Terms constitutes your consent and agreement to the changed Terms.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this website, and any service or material we provide on this website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of this website, or the entire website, to users.
If you are an Amway Independent Business Owner (IBO), you are also subject to the IBO Rules of Conduct. You should read and familiarise yourself with these Rules of Conduct here.
1.3 INTENDED USE
The material on this site is published by us and is intended for use in Australia. The website is not intended for use outside Australia. We make no claim that the information contained on this site is appropriate or may be downloaded legally outside Australia. If you access this website from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws in your respective jurisdiction.
This site is a business and commercial site, it is not intended for persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you should speak to your parents or your guardian and obtain their permission to use this site. VIP Clients who seek to use this site must be 18 years and older.
1.4 UPDATE OF PERSONAL DETAILS
You agree that any information you provide to us will be true, accurate, current and complete and does not violate any third party’s intellectual property rights and that you will maintain and properly update your personal profile as required by Amway.
1.5 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither the company nor any person associated with the company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the website. Without limiting the foregoing, neither the company nor anyone associated with the company represents or warrants that the website, its content, or any services or items obtained through the website will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the website or any services or items obtained through the website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations. To the maximum extent permitted by law, unless otherwise specified, we disclaim all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory.
By provision of the site and the information, materials and services contained herein we do not provide professional advice or services. All tips and hints, suggestions and references to 'remedies' should not be relied upon without reservation; you should not act on the basis of anything contained on this website without first obtaining specific professional advice.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. To the fullest extent provided by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any services or items obtained through the website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of the website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the website is at your own risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim liability for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation lost or misdirected orders, lost profits, lost registrations, lost goodwill, or lost or stolen programs or other data, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with (1) use of this site, or the inability to use this site by any party; or (2) any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission; or (3) line or system failure or the introduction of a computer virus, or other technical sabotage, even if we or our employees or representatives are advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages, losses or expenses. To the extent permitted by law, in no event will the aggregate liability of Amway and its affiliates and their employees, agents or contractors exceed the greater of two hundred Australian Dollars ($200).
1.6 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The materials displayed on this website, including without limitation all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of Alticor Inc., Ada, Michigan, USA; its related companies and affiliates, or any of its outside manufacturers, vendors, publishers, or other third parties and are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. There may be other trade names, brand names, trade symbols, logos, slogans, trademarks, service marks, brand names, and company names, indicated on this website that are the property of their respective owners.
Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal use or for use within your business subject to the IBO Rules of Conduct and provided that any copyright notice on such a display or page is not removed. You agree not to reproduce, modify, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the express prior written consent of Amway.
Save for the above, and unless expressly granted, Amway does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the Amway website or in the user interface of the Amway website.
1.7 THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This Amway website may contain links to other Internet Sites such as Partner Stores sites, IBO Support System or other affiliated sites, and sites that may provide advice or other goods and services which are operated by third party vendors. The provision of the link does not mean that Amway endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, use, or products and services made available through those websites. By utilising the links, you acknowledge and agree that Amway is not responsible for the actions, content, accuracy, privacy policies, opinions expressed, services provided, goods sold, or other links provided by these sites. You further acknowledge and agree that Amway is not responsible either directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused by use of, or reliance on, linked sites.
- upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy (up to, but not excluding any address, email, phone number, or any other contact information without the written consent of the owner of such information), hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any of our members, company officials, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives or users, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the website;
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to upload, post or otherwise transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content or otherwise engage in any activity that infringes, violates, or interferes with any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit unsolicited commercial email or "spam." This includes unethical marketing, advertising, "chain letters," or any other practice that is in any way connected with "spam," such as (a) sending mass email to recipients who haven’t requested email from you or with a fake return address, (b) promoting a site with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or (c) promoting your site by posting multiple submissions in public forums that are identical;
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, trojan horses, malware or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or intercept messages sent from a computer or communications device;
- interfere with or disrupt the website, servers, or networks connected to the website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the website;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, without limitation, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades, and other weapons or incendiary devices;
- offer for sale or sell any item, good, or service through the website;
- use the website as a forwarding service to another website;
- take any steps to interfere with or in any manner compromise any of our security measures;
- use the site for fraudulent purposes;
- harvest or collect any information about or regarding other account holders, including, without limitation, any personal data or information;
- sell, lend, lease, trade, rent, barter, sublicense, assign, transfer, or grant rights in any manner to your account, or password, including, without limitation, on or through the use of any third-party website or service;
- copy the website or any portion thereof (other than as provided under relevant copyright laws);
- remove any proprietary notices from the website;
- cause, permit, or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, or translation of the website without our express permission;
- sell, assign, rent, lease, act as a service bureau, or grant rights in the website including, without limitation, through sublicense, to any other person or entity;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, or hack the website or to defeat or overcome any encryption and/or digital rights management technology implemented by us with respect to the website and/or data transmitted, processed, or stored by us or the website;
- use the website in any manner not permitted by this policy, or otherwise exceed the scope of our services that you have signed up for (i.e., by accessing and using the tools that you do not have a right to use).
1.10 WEB SECURITY
We understand that when shopping on the Internet, security is of paramount importance to you. We take all reasonable precautions to protect your online transactions have been taken so that you can have as safe and secure a shopping experience as can be reasonably provided.
Amway uses industry standard security measures to safeguard and protect your information. This includes taking reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
When you enter the secure areas of the Amway website you will see a padlock symbol in the right-hand corner of your screen. This indicates that the screen is in secure mode and any details you provide on this screen will be encrypted for your security.
1.11 USER CONTRIBUTIONS
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, product reviews or comments, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
- - Recognising you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content, recognise you as an Amway IBO or customer, enable you to use single click purchasing, and provide other customised features and services.
- - Personalised advertisements.
- - Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- - Improving security.
- - Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services.
- - You manage, delete or switch off cookies by adjusting the settings on your web browser.