IBO Support: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are here to support you
During these difficult times, we have been listening to IBOs on how we can best support you. IBOs said they wanted:
Practical help to achieve their business goals
Rewards for regular deliveries
Tips for staying connected whilst being home
More help for new IBOs, more flexibility and more incentives
Here is a special message from the Founding Families (PDF - 34KB)
1) 20% PV Uplift
Helping you achieve your business goals for March
2) 10% PV Uplift & Free Delivery on Autoship
So you are rewarded for regular deliveries
- Get a 10% PV Uplift & Free Delivery when you order through Autoship from 1 April - 30 June
- Convenient & fast
- Available to all IBOs
- Minimum 100 PPV to qualify
- Need help to set up your Autoship order? Watch this video.
3) Stay Connected: Virtual Consultations, Facebook Live, Zoom, Webinars
- With so many people staying at home and keeping their social distance, there has never been a better time to use technology to stay connected
- So hold a virtual meeting using Zoom or Facebook Live
- Engage with your friends, family and team with WeChat, WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger
- Learn at home with our 43 webinars covering product training, business updates plus tools & tips to stay connected. Check out available webinars now.
- Need help to stay connected? Visit amway.com.au/dashboard/stay-connected.
4) New bundles for Payright
- 9 new bundles for Payright starting from $157
- IBOs can purchase these bundles, achieve PV/BV immediately and pay it off up to 12 months (usual T&Cs apply)
- 1 April - 30 August
5) Celebrate entrepreneurship
- New digital campaign to attract prospects to become IBOs through our new Leads program
- While IBOs are at home, they can also see positive social and digital messages
- Let’s celebrate entrepreneurship and support people who are looking for a new opportunity, better options or a side-hustle
- 14 April - 31 May
6) $25 Free Product Coupon
- All new IBOs will receive a $25 free product coupon
- It can be redeemed on any order over $25 after registration
- Valid for 90 days
- 1 April - 30 August
7) Artistry Studio Sale
- Get 30% off ARTISTRY Studio New York, Paris and Bangkok collections while stocks last
- 1 April - 31 May
8) Core Plus Multipliers and Two Time Cash Incentives
- The Multipliers are massive and a huge game-changer
- These will be announced on 14 April
- Multipliers apply for the Bronze Foundation, Bronze Builder, Personal Group Growth and Frontline Growth Incentives
- Two Time Cash Incentives are for New Platinum through to New Founders Diamond qualifiers
- IBOs can plan for a spectacular 1 September onwards
Will I still be paid my bonus?
Yes, you will still be paid your earned bonus on time.
Are Business Centres open?
Business Centres are open for Click & Collect orders only. Click & Collect is fast, free and supports social distancing. Place your order online, check the current opening hours and then collect your order from your local Amway Business Centre. Your order will be ready within 2 business hours. We will hold on to your order for 48 hours. Please advise us if you are unable to collect within 48 hours.
Do you offer contactless deliveries?
Yes, all our delivery partners offer contactless deliveries. Just add the request into delivery information on checkout when purchasing online.
Is there any limit on how many products I can order?
Yes, there is a limit of 4 individual items per product purchased per day from our 70 top products focused on immunity, health and cleaning. The full list is here.
Are there tips for using social and digital technology?
Yes, please visit amway.com.au/dashboard/stay-connected
I missed previous emails and notifications. Where are they?
Check your Message Centre for updates, or view one of our recent email communications below.
- IBO Email: Click & Collect Only at BCs (Preview)
- IBO Email: COVID-19 Updates (Preview)
- IBO Email: Coronavirus & Product Purchase Limits (Preview)
- Platinum Email: 3 Important Messages (Preview)
- Platinum Email: Platinum Email: COVID-19 Updates (Preview)
How can I get help?
Our customer service team has extended hours if you need any help or support. Please contact us on 1800 45 46 47 from 8am - 8pm (SYD time), Monday - Friday.