IBO Support: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are here to support you
During these difficult times, we have been listening to IBOs on how we can best support you. IBOs said they wanted:
Practical help to achieve their business goals
Rewards for regular deliveries
Tips for staying connected whilst being home
More help for new IBOs, more flexibility and more incentives
Here is a special message from the Founding Families (PDF - 34KB)
1) 20% PV Uplift
Helping you achieve your business goals for March
2) 10% PV Uplift & Free Delivery on Autoship
So you are rewarded for regular deliveries
- Get a 10% PV Uplift & Free Delivery when you order through Autoship from 1 April - 30 June
- Convenient & fast
- Available to all IBOs
- Minimum 100 PPV to qualify
- Need help to set up your Autoship order? Watch this video.
3) Stay Connected: Virtual Consultations, Facebook Live, Zoom, Webinars
- With so many people staying at home and keeping their social distance, there has never been a better time to use technology to stay connected
- So hold a virtual meeting using Zoom or Facebook Live
- Engage with your friends, family and team with WeChat, WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger
- Learn at home with our free webinars covering product training, business updates plus tools & tips to stay connected. Check out available webinars now.
- Need help to stay connected? Visit amway.com.au/dashboard/stay-connected.
4) New bundles for Payright
- 9 new bundles for Payright starting from $201 (IBO price)
- IBOs can purchase these bundles, achieve PV/BV immediately and pay it off up to 12 months (usual T&Cs apply)
- 1 April - 30 August
These new bundles are:
- NUTRIWAY® Lifestyle Pack
- NUTRIWAY® Health Pack
- BodyKey Top Up Kit
- ARTISTRY® Intensive 14 Night Reset Program
- ARTISTRY Supreme LX Regenerating Face Cream
- ARTISTRY Signature Solutions Skin Renewal Kit
- ARTISTRY Signature Solutions Youth Xtend Protecting Lotion Regime Pack
- ARTISTRY Signature Solutions Youth Xtend Protecting Cream Regime Pack
- ARTISTRY Signature Solutions Ultimate Anti-Ageing Regime Pack
5) Celebrate entrepreneurship
- New digital campaign to attract prospects to become IBOs through our new Leads program
- While IBOs are at home, they can also see positive social and digital messages
- Let’s celebrate entrepreneurship and support people who are looking for a new opportunity, better options or a side-hustle
- 14 April - 31 May
6) $25 Free Product Coupon
- All new IBOs will receive a $25 free product coupon
- It can be redeemed on any order over $25 after registration
- Valid for 90 days
- 1 April - 30 August
7) Artistry Studio Sale
- Get 30% off ARTISTRY Studio New York, Paris and Bangkok collections while stocks last
- 1 April - 31 May
8) Core Plus Multipliers and Two Time Cash Incentives
- The Multipliers are massive and a huge game-changer
- These will be shared in April to Diamonds and announced to all IBOs in May
- Multipliers apply for the Bronze Foundation, Bronze Builder, Personal Group Growth and Frontline Growth Incentives
- Two Time Cash Incentives are for New Platinum through to New Founders Diamond qualifiers
- IBOs can plan for a spectacular 1 September onwards
Why is my product delivery delayed?
Some IBOs may experience delays in receiving their product deliveries. We have escalated issues and queries to our Transport department on specific orders but would like to make some general comments regarding transport.
- There has been significant strain upon the National transport system for the past 6 months due to Covid-19. Parcel volume is up 30% and the transport companies have been unable to scale to meet this unprecedented demand. As a result, we are seeing a delay in delivery times, particularly outside of major cities.
- We are also seeing a higher than usual number of deliveries getting redirected which is adding transport time. This is because our transport companies are shifting parcels to sorting centres outside of the normal areas in order to cope with the volume.
- Finally, we are seeing delays (depending on the state) due to state closures or other Covid-19 restrictions slowing down the transport processes.
Will I still be paid my bonus?
Yes, you will still be paid your earned bonus on time.
Are Business Centres open?
Yes, all Business Centres are now open. Restrictions and safety measures have been implemented in BCs that are open to ensure the wellbeing and safety of all IBOs and employees. Please maintain social distancing and follow safety instructions when visiting your local BC. Delivery orders will continue to be fulfilled. However, with the restrictions on warehousing and distribution centres in Melbourne, please be aware that there could be delays. CLICK HERE to read more.
Do you offer contactless deliveries?
Yes, all our delivery partners offer contactless deliveries. Just add the request into delivery information on checkout when purchasing online.
Is there any limit on how many products I can order?
Yes, there is a limit of 4 individual items per product purchased per day from 13 products focused on health and cleaning. The full list is here.
Are there tips for using social and digital technology?
Yes, please visit amway.com.au/dashboard/stay-connected
I missed previous emails and notifications. Where are they?
Check your Message Centre for updates, or view one of our recent email communications below.
- IBO Email: 10% Uplift & Free Delivery (Preview)
- IBO Email: Delivery Delays/Product TNA's (Preview)
- IBO Email: Update on Autoship orders (Preview)
- IBO Email: Coronavirus response initiative - bundles (Preview)
- IBO Email: Coronavirus response - 3 great initiatives (Preview)
- IBO Email: Coronavirus response initiative - 20% uplift until 29 March (Preview)
- IBO Email: Coronavirus response initiatives - 8 point action plan (Preview)
- IBO Email: Click & Collect Only at BCs (Preview)
- IBO Email: COVID-19 Updates (Preview)
- IBO Email: Coronavirus & Product Purchase Limits (Preview)
How can I get help?
Our customer service team has extended hours if you need any help or support. Please contact us on 1800 45 46 47 from 9am - 5pm (SYD time), Monday - Friday.
What are you doing to support the community?
We have donated 20,000 meals to help support those most in need right now: essential workers, the homeless and vulnerable people in our community. We hope these meals will be an extra help to those doing it tough. Special thanks to all the amazing volunteers at OzHarvest for helping us achieve this.