ARTISTRY STUDIO® Passionista Squad Competition
Terms & Conditions
PART A – GENERAL TERMS
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
- Entrants must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
PART B – WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry is open to Amway of Australia and Amway of New Zealand Independent Business Owners (‘IBOs’) who are residents in Australia and New Zealand and are over the age of 18.
- Employees of Amway of Australia and Amway of New Zealand (‘Amway’), their immediate families, suppliers, associates, companies and agencies are not eligible to enter.
PART C – HOW TO ENTER
- The competition opens [12:00am], 8 August 2019 and closes at 11:59pm 12 September 2019 (‘Entry Period’).
- During the entry period, an IBO may submit multiple entries.
- To enter, the IBO must:
- Create an Instagram post featuring the ARTISTRY STUDIO New York or Paris collections & Hashtag #joinpassionistaanz.
The post may be in the form of anything from a product flatlay, before and after makeup look, video tutorial, or any creative post; provided that the content captures one or both of the ARTISTRY STUDIO collections.
- It is a condition of entry that:
- All entrants acknowledge that the Rules of Conduct for Amway IBOs are applicable and must be adhered to. Any IBO found to be in breach of the Rules of Conduct will be disqualified from the Competition. The Rules of Conduct for Amway IBOs can be found at amway.com.au/rulesofconduct or www.amway.co.nz/rulesofconduct.
- All costs, including travel and accommodation, associated with claiming or using the prize are the responsibility of the winners.
PART D – DETERMINATION OF WINNERS
- This competition is a game of skill. The winner will be determined solely at Amway’s discretion based on the entry, the number of social media followers, and current Amway qualification level.
- On the [16 September 2019], a panel of Amway staff members at the Bella Vista head office will judge all entries and determine winners.
- There will be up to 10 winners selected across Australia and New Zealand.
PART E – PRIZES
- The winners will participate in three online webinars. The online webinars will be on products, training in social selling and one on the challenges, rewards & expectations. Winners will receive complimentary ARTISTRY Studio products to be able to create content and participate in the challenges. In addition, the winners will also receive rewards for participating in the challenges, including recognition in Amway digital and social media channels.
- All prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The winners will be announced and notified via email by 5pm on the 20th September 2019.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- All entrants and winners authorise the use of their entry, image, name and state of residence for promotional purposes.
- Entrants release Amway from any and all claims that may arise out of using the winners’ details for promotional purposes.
PART F – NO LIABILITY
- Amway shall not be liable for any harm that may arise during the process of entering or undertaking the activities required to enter the competition. It is the entrants’ responsibility to exercise utmost safety and caution at all times.
- Amway shall not be liable for any harm that may arise from obtaining or using the prize.
- Amway shall not be liable for any costs associated with entry.
- Amway shall not be responsible for lost, incomplete or late entries, or entries not submitted by the applicable deadline for any reason whatsoever.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Amway, Amway reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The information provided will only be used by Amway in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- All interpretations of these Terms and Conditions shall be made by Amway, whose decisions and interpretations shall be final and binding. Amway reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- The Promoter is Amway of Australia, ABN 49 004 807 756, 3/7-9 Irvine Place Bella Vista NSW 2153, Phone (02) 9854 8100 and Amway of New Zealand 6A Pacific Rise Mount Wellington AUCKLAND 1060, Phone 0800 611 611.