$1000 Selfie Challenge Amway of Australia and New Zealand Terms and Conditions
PART A – GENERAL TERMS
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the terms and conditions of entry. By participating in the $1000 Selfie Challenge (‘Challenge’), eligible entrants are deemed to have accepted the following Terms and Conditions on how to enter and the prize that forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entrants must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
PART B – WHO CAN ENTER
3. Entry is open to Amway Australia and Amway New Zealand Independent Business Owners (‘IBOs’) who are resident in Australia or New Zealand and are over the age of 18. Only IBOs attending the conference are eligible to enter the challenge.
4. Employees of Amway of Australia and Amway of New Zealand (‘Amway’), their immediate families, suppliers, associates, companies and agencies are not eligible to enter.
PART C – HOW TO ENTER
5. The competition will be conducted in two separate states.
A. Entry for the challenge in Victoria (‘VIC’) opens 8am, Saturday 5 October 2019 Australian Eastern Standard Time (‘AEST’) and closes 11:30pm, Saturday 5 October 2019 AEST (‘Entry Period’).
B. Entry for the challenge in New South Wales (‘NSW’) opens 8am, Saturday 12 October 2019 AEST and closes 11:30pm, Saturday 12 October 2019 AEST.
6. During the entry period, an IBO may submit multiple entries.
7. To enter the promotion, an IBO must:
A. Take a photo of themselves posing with either NUTRIWAY, ARTISTRY, XS LIVE or ACHIEVERS 2021 MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE stands at the conference event in either VIC or NSW.
B. Post the photo to Instagram and Facebook featuring the hashtag #summitanz2019 (for entries in VIC) or #n21anz2019 (for entries in NSW).
8. It is a condition of entry that all entrants acknowledge that the Rules of Conduct for Amway IBOs are applicable and must be adhered to, including the Social Media Guidelines and any related policies. Any IBO found to be in breach of the Rules of Conduct or the Social Media Guidelines will be disqualified from the promotion. The Rules of Conduct for Amway IBOs can be found at www.amway.com.au/rulesofconduct or www.amway.co.nz/rulesofconduct.
PART D – DETERMINATION OF WINNERS
9. This competition is a game of skill. The entrant who has completed the challenge and is selected to have the best entry will be deemed the winner. The winner will be determined solely at Amway’s discretion based on the quality of the entry.
10. At 11am, Wednesday 23 October 2019 AEST, a panel of Amway staff members at the Amway Bella Vista Head office will judge all entries and determine the winner.
11. There is only one winner for each participating state. One winner will be selected in New South Wales and one winner will be selected in Victoria.
PART E – PRIZES
12. There are two first prizes with a total prize pool of AUD$2000.
1st prize for New South Wales:
$1000 Cash Prize
1st prize for Victoria:
$1000 Cash Prize
13. The winning entrant will be notified by phone and email by 5pm, Wednesday 23 October 2019 AEST. These communications will arrange with the winner the delivery or pick up of their prize.
14. The winner’s details will also be published on Amway website by 5pm, Wednesday 30 October 2019 AEST.
15. Following the assessment of entries, the decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into with respect to the determination of the winner.
16. All prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
17. A winner must claim the prize within 14 days otherwise Amway may award the prize to a new winner.
18. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
19. All entrants and winners authorise the use of their entry, image, name and state of residence for promotional purposes.
20. Entrants release Amway from any and all claims that may arise out of using the winners’ details for promotional purposes.
PART F – NO LIABILITY
21. Amway shall not be liable for any harm that may arise during the process of entering or undertaking the activities required to enter the competition. It is the entrants’ responsibility to exercise utmost safety and caution at all times.
22. Amway shall not be liable for any harm that may arise from obtaining or using the prize.
23. Amway shall not be liable for any costs associated with entry.
24. Amway shall not be responsible for lost, incomplete or late entries, or entries not submitted by the applicable deadline for any reason whatsoever.
25. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Amway, Amway reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
26. The information provided will only be used by Amway in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
27. All interpretations of these Terms and Conditions shall be made by Amway, whose decisions and interpretations shall be final and binding. Amway reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
PART G – PROMOTER’S DETAILS
28. The Promoter is Amway of Australia, ABN 49 004 807 756, 7‐9 Irvine Place Bella Vista NSW 2153, Phone 1800 45 46 47; and Amway of New Zealand 6A Pacific Rise Mount Wellington AUCKLAND 1060, Phone 0800 611 611.