VIVA AMWAY QUEENSTOWN COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PART A – GENERAL TERMS
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the terms and conditions of entry. By participating in the VIVA AMWAY QUEENSTOWN COMPETITION (‘Challenge’), eligible entrants are deemed to have accepted the following Terms and Conditions on how to enter and the prize that forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
PART B – WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry is open only to Amway Australia and New Zealand Independent Business Owners (‘IBOs’) who are resident in Australia or New Zealand and are over the age of 18.
- Employees of Amway of Australia and Amway of New Zealand (‘Amway’), their immediate families, suppliers, associates, companies and agencies are not eligible to enter.
PART C – HOW TO ENTER
- The competition opens 7pm, 19 August 2019 Australian Eastern Standard Time (‘AEST’) and closes 10:30pm, 31 August 2019 AEST (‘Entry Period’).
- To enter the promotion, an IBO must complete the following steps:
Step 1: Download the Amway Events ANZ app
Step 2: Download the VIVA Amway 2019 Guide
Step 3: Click the Queenstown competition link
Step 4: Enter their IBO number
Step 5: Answer up to 4 daily questions on the form and enter their Amway IBO number
- Each correct answer will be eligible for one entry into the draw.
- Competition is open to all IBOs who attend the Viva Amway 2019 event.
- IBOs can only enter the competition once. The winning IBO will receive 2 free return adult economy airfares (to be redeemed by the winning IBO and their IB partner) departing from their nearest airport in Australia or New Zealand to Queenstown staying 3 nights at the St. Moritz, Queenstown.
- The draw will take place on Sept 4 2019 at 11am at Amway Australia head office
- The winner will be notified by phone & email on Sept 4 2019 before 5pm
- It is a condition of entry that:
A) all entrants acknowledge that the Rules of Conduct for Amway IBOs are applicable and must be adhered to, including the Social Media Guidelines and any related policies. Any IBO found to be in breach of the Rules of Conduct or the Social Media Guidelines will be disqualified from the promotion. The Rules of Conduct for Amway IBOs can be found at amway.com.au/rulesofconduct or www.amway.co.nz/rulesofconduct;
B) by entering the promotion, IBOs agree to receive promotional emails from Freedom Road Travel, Amway’s travel partner store. IBOs can unsubscribe from the promotional emails at any time; and
C) the Roadshow Queenstown winner will be required to promote Achievers Queenstown using social media and personal testimonials. The minimum requirement is the prize winner must record five positive social media posts using their own mobile phone while redeeming their prize in Queenstown. The prize winner must then send within 24 hours of recording the posts to Amway for approval and authorise the sharing on Amway’s public social media channels. Amway will offer training and support for the prize winner.
PART D – DETERMINATION OF WINNERS
- This competition is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner as the winner will be drawn electronically.
- The electronic draw will take Place on 4 September 2019 at 11am at Amway Australia Head office.
- The winner will be notified by phone & email on 4 September before 5pm.
- There will only be one winner drawn. The IBO must have answered the drawn question correctly to qualify as winner.
PART E – PRIZES
- There is one prize with a total prize pool of AUD$4000.
The first prize consists of:
- 2 economy return tickets departing from their nearest airport in Australia or New Zealand to Queenstown
- 3 nights accommodation at the St. Moritz, Queenstown; including Breakfast
- Airport transfer
- Limited Food & Beverage as soley determined by Amway
2nd prize (‘runner up’):
There will be no ‘Runner up’ prizes.
- The prize must be redeemed between 23 – 27 November 2019.
- The winning entrant will be notified via by phone and email on 3 September 2019 AEST. These communications will arrange with the winner the delivery or pick up of their prize.
- The winner’s details will also be published on the Amway website by 12pm 11 September 2019 AEST.
- Following the assessment of entries, the decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into with respect to the determination of the winner.
- All prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
A winner must claim the prize and confirm their acceptance to travel to Queenstown during the prescribed times and under the prescribed conditions by 30 September 2019.
If the prize is unclaimed, a second prize draw will be conducted on 9 December 2019, at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days and will have their name published on the Amway website by 11 December 2019. The prize must then be redeemed by mutual agreement between the winner and Amway by 1 March 2020. If the second prize draw is unclaimed, a third draw will not be conducted.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- All entrants and winners authorise the use of their entry, image, name and state of residence for promotional purposes.
- Entrants release Amway from any and all claims that may arise out of using the winners’ details for promotional purposes.
PART F – NO LIABILITY
- Amway shall not be liable for any harm that may arise during the process of entering or undertaking the activities required to enter the competition. It is the entrants’ responsibility to exercise utmost safety and caution at all times.
- Amway shall not be liable for any harm that may arise from obtaining or using the prize. It is the entrants’ responsibility to exercise utmost safety and caution at all times.
- Amway shall not be liable for any costs associated with entry.
- Amway shall not be responsible for lost, incomplete or late entries, or entries not submitted by the applicable deadline for any reason whatsoever.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Amway, Amway reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The information provided will only be used by Amway in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- All interpretations of these Terms and Conditions shall be made by Amway, whose decisions and interpretations shall be final and binding. Amway reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
PART G – PROMOTER’S DETAILS
- The Promoter is Amway of Australia, ABN 49 004 807 756, 7-9 Irvine Place Bella Vista NSW 2153, Phone 1800 45 46 47; and Amway of New Zealand 6A Pacific Rise Mount Wellington AUCKLAND 1060, Phone 0800 611 611.
- NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/36457